1) Watch: To add that oomph factor to any look. The perfect watch is a must! Though everyone is now moving towards the digital watch we at WabiSabiLuxury find a winding watch very romantic.
If you are looking to invest in a new watch might we suggest: the Rolex or the Breitling
2) Sunglasses: The sun is out & now it’s the perfect time to find a great pair of shades. The most important thing before buying a pair of glasses is determining your face shape whether it is round, oblong, square, triangular or oval. Once you have figured out your face shape, next step is picking glasses that will compliment your features.
If you are planning to buy a new pair of shades, make sure that you buy either Ray Ban or Barkley.
3) Belt: Whether it is a casual wear or a formal wear, a look isn’t complete without one thing i.e. Belt. Be it a job interview or an important business meeting where you can’t really show off your wardrobe, a good belt is enough to show off your fashion credentials. They could be worn with jeans, chinos, shorts and trousers, makes it one of the important things every man should have in his closet.
No brands comes close to Gucci and Dolce & Gabbana when it comes to men’s belt.
4) Wallet: How about keeping the one who makes it affordable for you to look stylish at a classy place? Yes, we are talking about money here. How about having a neat, stylish & classy place for all the credit cards, atm cards, visiting cards, identity cards you own? If you’ve had the same wallet since ages, perhaps it is time to invest in something a little more elegant & presentable.
There are a lot of wallet brands in the market right now but Coach & Hermes are our picks.
5) Cuff Links: Cuff links is an often ignored element of style amongst men. A man can give his look an edge over others at workplace or even at the parties or events by simply having classy cuff links around his wrists.
Finding an attractive yet simple cufflink is a tough job. So we are trying to make it easier for you guys with our picks.
6) Pocket Square: Pocket Square adds a sense of gentlemanism to a man’s outfit. Pocket squares are often not given as much importance as it should get. The fabric of pocket square should look rich & depending on your look, there are different ways to fold a pocket square to match your mood.
If you are looking for a perfect pocket square, make sure that it’s Alexander Olch.
7) Bag: All the men out there, keep your style game on point and just like your t-shirts & shirts, have a collection of different bags can be carried anywhere to enhance your look. Why spending so much effort to look sharp only to ruin it all with an average-looking bag? Be it a lavish leather bag for office or a funky bag to college, add that little extra to your look.
Here are our favourite strap bags that will never fail to grab people’s attention. It’s time to look sharper.
8) Scarf: A lot of men think that scarves are for ladies & they avoid even being in the 100 meter radius of the scarves section in the malls. Men need to understand that it does not only keep your neck warm but a simple rectangle of fabric could do wonders to your overall look.
You could get scarves anywhere with different big as well as local brands but these are our personal favourites.
9) Pen: We understand that digitalization has replaced mobiles with pens & there is no need of a pen to note down anything but will a mobile phone ever replace the man’s look that a fountain pain in his shirt pocket gives? We don’t think so.
Have a look at these fountain pens which will perfectly fit into your shirt pockets & enhance your overall look.
10) Socks: The best thing about socks is that you are allowed to experiment with them with the least amount of risk of someone noticing your experiment. When it comes to formal wears, socks add a simplicity to your look.
We hope we covered your favorite accessory, if not tells us in the comments section below.
✨ All things nice
✎ Content creator -
Luxury | Designer bags | Celebrity style check | Travel