Alas, my years of dressing up and buying accessories have come to use. (Mother, I did not waste money)
10 tips & tricks to go from Drab to Fab!
- Add a statement bag: Yes, I know what are you thinking. What’s so special about this tip? It’s special when you can style it with not just any luxury bag but a colourful hand crafted bag with unique prints and colours that’ll make your Monday Blues go away.
Picture Courtesy: 2 AM Store
2. Try the Top Knot: Yup, that hair you do at home in your PJ’s is an excellent hair do for a day out at brunch.
3. Belt It Up: No no no, less is more! Ignore the old gordy big buckle belts and go for a simple belt and make heads turn.
4. Statement Jewellery: Yes, more is best here! Nothing like a big or colourful necklace over a simple outfit to make it look fab!
5. Pumps: Hot Red Pumps with an all black outfit can never go wrong, channel your inner Andrea Sachs post her makeover.
Yes, it was a Devil Wears Prada reference.
6. Joey & Pooh Hair Accessories: Nothing like a beautiful headpiece over your outfit to make heads turn.
Psssttt….Blair Waldorf would approve!
7. Blazer: Polish your look for that important meeting with a casual tshirt and a kick- ass blazer.
You go girl !
8. Try Sheer: Light pastel shades or a dark black sheer top over a spaghetti or a sexy inner would make you look bomb.
I wore the same top in a nude colour for a casual meeting and had a lot of head turns, plus the long sleeves make you feel like a fairy!
9. Apple Red or Orange Lips: Simple outfit with a lipstick as your accessory!
I absolutely love Estee Lauder products, this red is perfect for your night out in town or a casual brunch with a simpler look.
10. Pajamas: Yup, you heard me.
Pair your pajamas with your casual looks and make it an outfit that no one could’ve thought of!
In Picture: Sara Ali Khan
Those are pajamas, why don’t you try and style yours?
Last but not the least, just be yourself and wear whatever you want to. We love our Blair Waldrof as well as Jessica from New Girl, because happy girls are the prettiest!
Have more inputs? Tell us in the comments below 🙂
✨ All things nice
✎ Content creator -
Luxury | Designer bags | Celebrity style check | Travel