Kiehl’s claims that the new formulation of the sunscreen now offers better anti-aging protection, and in particular UVA protection (the type of sun exposure that causes long term aging. In addition, the company also says that this product also:
- Prevents up to 90% of skin aging, including lines and wrinkles, uneven texture and tone, breakdown of collagen and elastin, brown spots.
- Oil-free, ultra-lightweight texture delivers a synergistic UV filtering system combining patented photo-stabilized technology with long-lasting broad-spectrum protection to deliver outstanding efficacy against UVA & UVB rays on the skin’s surface.
- Paraben-free, mineral-oil-free, fragrance-free, colorant-free, and suitable for sensitive skin
- Quick-to-absorb – ultra-lightweight texture
- It has a refreshing feel on the skin after application
- Glowy matte finish
- Non-comedogenic – does not clog pores and so no breakouts!
The main sunscreen filters in this product are Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (UVB protection), Drometrizole Trisiloxane (aka Mexoryl XL, a L’Oreal patented ingredient, with UVA2 protection), Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid (aka Mexoryl SX, another L’Oreal patented ingredient, and has UVA1 and UVA2 protection), and Titanium Dioxide (UVA2 and UVB protection). Other ingredients are Mexoryl SX, Mexoryl XL,Vitamin E, Aqua/Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Alcohol Denat, Triethanolamine, Stearic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Nylon-12, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Aluminium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Tocopherol, Tromethamine, Ethylparaben, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 80.
Kiehl’s has also added a few plant extracts (in small amounts) to the sunscreen – at the end, we see a bunch of plant extracts, including Corn Kernel, Yeast, Peppermint Leaf, and Rosa Gallica Flower extract (which I’m told helps to calm the skin).
The sunscreen is very matte and does not feel oily on the skin, blends really well.
Won’t make you break out which is a ++++
So we hope you like this sunscreen and follow us for more product reviews!
Until Next Time,
✨ All things nice
✎ Content creator -
Luxury | Designer bags | Celebrity style check | Travel