We love our skin and there are essential tips you must remember when the weather changes, here are our Top 5 skin care tips:
- Cleanse your skin at least 3 times a day to remove excess grime and oil that can clog your pores.
- You must tone your skin and to do so opt for the non-alcoholic variety; these help even out your skin’s pH balance and also bring a glow to your skin.
- The humidity that the rains bring can dry your skin something awful. Use a nourishing moisturizer like Olay Total Effects Day Creamto make your skin moist, supple and healthy.
- If oily skin is your problem then moisturizers that are water based are a great option to help keep oil secretion in check.
- Use a reliable sunscreen with a good SPF. It may be cloudy but that doesn’t stop the sun’s UV rays from wreaking havoc.
So we hope you are monsoon ready!
Until Next Time,
✨ All things nice
✎ Content creator -
Luxury | Designer bags | Celebrity style check | Travel