There are many lovely restaurants around the world and no shortage of accolades and lists of the best-known ones, but how do you choose the very best?;
The absolute pinnacle of fine dining? There is no perfect answer but, here is a personal choice of the most luxurious meals in the world today that we have added to our to- do list.
Top 10 of our most luxurious meals from enviable destinations: –
1. $1000 Bagel at Westin Hotel, Times Squares, New York
2. $914 Coffee at The Munch Yao, Osaka, Japan
3. $715 Pork at Jeepney, East Village, NY
4. $500 Fried Chicken at Momofuku Noodle Bar, East Village, NY
5. $456 Gameday food at Chowgirls Killer Caterings, Minneapolis, MN
6. $340 Pecking Duck at Hwa Yuan Szechuan Flushing, Queens, NY
7. $250 Pie cake at Three Brothers Bakery, Houston, TX
8. $213 Sea Food at Silks in Crown Entertainment complex, South Bank, Melbourne
9. $143 Spaghetti at Republique, Los Angeles, CA
10. $135 at ABCV, Union Square, NY
These 10 foods are generally the most expensive things you can eat. Most people don’t mind paying a little extra for a really good steak, especially if it’s made from delicious Kobe beef. Sometimes you may even be willing to fork out a little extra cash for a gourmet lobster dinner… but would you still do it if that lobster came with flakes of edible gold leaf and set you back more than a thousand dollars?
Know any other meal we should add to our list? Tell us in the comments below!
Until Next Time,
Note: Email us for picture courtesy.
✨ All things nice
✎ Content creator -
Luxury | Designer bags | Celebrity style check | Travel