It’s the time to be merry! So to add to your Christmas cheer we at Wabisabi have a collated our annual Christmas Gift List of 10 gift ideas for your loved one!
1) Apple Watch Hermès Series 3 Double Tour 38 mm
For the tech loving fashionista!
The extra-long band of the iconic Double Tour wraps elegantly twice around the wrist. Available in Fauve Barenia leather paired with a 38 mm stainless steel case.
Each Apple Watch Hermès comes with the exclusive Hermes Sport orange strap!
2) Lomography Lomo’Instant Wide
Instant film lovers will fall for the Lomography Lomo’Instant Wide thanks to its manual control options, multiple exposure capability, and support for off-camera lighting. Its the perfect for the vintage feel photographer!
3) YSL Lip Stain
We promise she’ll love if you get her one of these lip stains – you really can’t go wrong with them. Even if she’s not a lip stain kind of girl, she’ll still appreciate this one because it’s not super thick like some of the other lip stains on the market!
4) GG Large Marmont Large Shoulder Bag
The GG Marmont shoulder bag has a softly structured shape and an oversized flap closure with Double G hardware. Made in matelassé chevron leather with a heart on the back. We feel that this bag is a must have for this season. Especially in pink leather 🙂
5) Patron en Lalique tequila and decanter
Nothing gets a party started like Patron 🙂 so for that party animal this is the perfect gift!
There are only 1000 bottles of these perfumes on sale so you can be assured that the recipient wont smell like anyone else! (they might have sold out already so hurry up!)
7) Champaign Truffles by Teuscher
Chocolates always make the holidays sweeter and you can’t go wrong with a box of Champaign Truffles by Teuscher. The truffles melt in your mouth and are highly recommended by the best swiss chocolatiers.
8) Nespresso KitchenAid Machine
Nespresso by KitchenAid offers an exceptional combination of an iconic silhouette, high quality materials and an array of functions to help you easily prepare your favorite Grands Crus, such as a manual lever and a brewing button with six pre-programmed cup sizes.
9) Anni Lu Jewelry
For the jewelry lover Delicate jewelry made by hand. Featuring 14-karat solid gold and 18-karat gold plated sterling silver, sparkling crystals, seed beads and semi-precious stones, worn by many celebrities, royalties, fashion personalities, passionate fans and collectors.
10) iPhone X
For the tech lover nothing can beat this gift!
Tell us what you are giving your loved one this christmas in the comments below!
We all need to get our accessories game on. So we at Wabisabiluxury have compiled a quick style guide of the must have accessories every man should be carrying this year!
Even though the number of accessories available for men are much lesser than that for women, we thought that shouldn’t stop you from looking your stylish best. So this list should help you look stylish all year long!
1) Watch: To add that oomph factor to any look. The perfect watch is a must! Though everyone is now moving towards the digital watch we at WabiSabiLuxury find a winding watch very romantic.
If you are looking to invest in a new watch might we suggest: the Rolex or the Breitling
2) Sunglasses: The sun is out & now it’s the perfect time to find a great pair of shades. The most important thing before buying a pair of glasses is determining your face shape whether it is round, oblong, square, triangular or oval. Once you have figured out your face shape, next step is picking glasses that will compliment your features.
If you are planning to buy a new pair of shades, make sure that you buy either Ray Ban or Barkley.
3) Belt: Whether it is a casual wear or a formal wear, a look isn’t complete without one thing i.e. Belt. Be it a job interview or an important business meeting where you can’t really show off your wardrobe, a good belt is enough to show off your fashion credentials. They could be worn with jeans, chinos, shorts and trousers, makes it one of the important things every man should have in his closet.
No brands comes close to Gucci and Dolce & Gabbana when it comes to men’s belt.
4) Wallet: How about keeping the one who makes it affordable for you to look stylish at a classy place? Yes, we are talking about money here. How about having a neat, stylish & classy place for all the credit cards, atm cards, visiting cards, identity cards you own? If you’ve had the same wallet since ages, perhaps it is time to invest in something a little more elegant & presentable.
There are a lot of wallet brands in the market right now but Coach & Hermes are our picks.
5) Cuff Links: Cuff links is an often ignored element of style amongst men. A man can give his look an edge over others at workplace or even at the parties or events by simply having classy cuff links around his wrists.
Finding an attractive yet simple cufflink is a tough job. So we are trying to make it easier for you guys with our picks.
6) Pocket Square: Pocket Square adds a sense of gentlemanism to a man’s outfit. Pocket squares are often not given as much importance as it should get. The fabric of pocket square should look rich & depending on your look, there are different ways to fold a pocket square to match your mood.
If you are looking for a perfect pocket square, make sure that it’s Alexander Olch.
7) Bag: All the men out there, keep your style game on point and just like your t-shirts & shirts, have a collection of different bags can be carried anywhere to enhance your look. Why spending so much effort to look sharp only to ruin it all with an average-looking bag? Be it a lavish leather bag for office or a funky bag to college, add that little extra to your look.
Here are our favourite strap bags that will never fail to grab people’s attention. It’s time to look sharper.
8) Scarf: A lot of men think that scarves are for ladies & they avoid even being in the 100 meter radius of the scarves section in the malls. Men need to understand that it does not only keep your neck warm but a simple rectangle of fabric could do wonders to your overall look.
You could get scarves anywhere with different big as well as local brands but these are our personal favourites.
9) Pen: We understand that digitalization has replaced mobiles with pens & there is no need of a pen to note down anything but will a mobile phone ever replace the man’s look that a fountain pain in his shirt pocket gives? We don’t think so.
Have a look at these fountain pens which will perfectly fit into your shirt pockets & enhance your overall look.
10) Socks: The best thing about socks is that you are allowed to experiment with them with the least amount of risk of someone noticing your experiment. When it comes to formal wears, socks add a simplicity to your look.
We hope we covered your favorite accessory, if not tells us in the comments section below.